ASTM B168 Inconel 600 Sheets & Plates
ASTM-B168 Inconel 600 sheets, plates are joined by general welding, brazing and soldering method. The sheets and plate material of Inconel alloy has many outstanding features. These products are widely used in top industrial applications for various purposes. Piyush Steel is offering this product at market leading prices. Their product is highly acclaimed in the market due to its accurate dimensions and precise design. They offer the product in a variety of dimensions, sizes, and shapes as per the requirement of the client. To know more its features and technical specification, read this article carefully.
- It is resistant to a wider range of corrosive media
- These materials offer excellent resistance to aqueous and high-temperature applications
- It is immune to chloride in stress corrosion cracking
- Non-magnetic in nature
- Hold Excellent mechanical properties
- These sheets and plates of Inconel alloy offer high strength and good weldability
- STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS: ASTM/ASME SB 168, ASTM/ASME SB 424, ASTM/SME SB 443
- FINISH: hot rolled plate, cold rolled sheet, satin etc.
- LENGTH: it ranges between 5mm to 150mm or custom
- THICKNESS: 0.1 mm to 12mm or customized
- FORM: it is available in square and rectangle shapes
To ensure product in terms of best quality, this will undergo through the various test. It includes:
- Hardness test
- Tensile test
- Mechanical and chemical test
- Positive material identification test
- Third party inspection and more
To deliver a product with defect free and it is packed in proper packaging.
- Wooden case
- Plywood case
- Eco-friendly poly bags and more
Piyush Steel is offering ASTM-B168 Inconel 600 sheets, plates at cost-effective rates.
Standard : ASTM / ASME SB 168, ASTM / ASME SB 424 , ASTM / ASME SB 443
|Cr||14.0 – 17.0|
|Fe||6.0 – 10.0|
Mechanical & Physical Properties – Inconel 600
|Melting Point||1413 °C (2580 °F)|
|Tensile Strength||Psi – 95,000 , MPa – 655|
|Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Psi – 45,000 , MPa – 310|
|Inconel 600||N06600||2.4816||NiCr15Fe||NA 13||МНЖМц 28-2,5-1,5||ЭИ868||NCF 600||NC15FE11M|
Also visit our our product : Alloy steel Plates